What personally identifiable information LAURIE MACBROWN PHOTOGRAPHY collects from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What Information Is Collected?
Internet Traffic Data
Internet traffic data includes but is not limited to internet service provider information, collection of IP addresses, entry and exit pages, various operating systems and other such information. We collect no personally identifying information through this process, and it is used to help analyze user traffic with respect to various services available through LAURIE MACBROWN PHOTOGRAPHY to allow for a more customized and enjoyable user experience.
Cookies We use “cookies” on these Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you do not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time and improving efficiency while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site.
LAURIE MACBROWN PHOTOGRAPHY must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products and materials. Identifier Information is only collected by your personally providing such information to LAURIE MACBROWN PHOTOGRAPHY via e-mail, by phone, or otherwise through LAURIE MACBROWN PHOTOGRAPHY website pursuant to making a purchase or requesting service.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, rent or otherwise share this information with any other individual or business entity, except as reasonably necessary to provide products, materials, or services to you.
We will use your information to respond to you, and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us or request that we discontinue sending of email and other communications at any time at any time by contacting me at email@example.com.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us by secure servers. We have included common indications of such secured features when appropriate such as a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Registration In order to use these Site, a user may complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Orders We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (such as your name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Surveys & Contests From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Grand Opening Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Grand Opening Giveaway is open only to those who sign up at https://info.lauriemacbrownphotography.com/grandopeninggiveaway and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Grand Opening Giveaway is only open to legal residents of Alberta and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Laurie MacBrown Photography, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Grand Opening Giveaway. The Grand Opening Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Laurie MacBrown Photography as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Grand Opening Giveaway.
3. Grand Opening Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 16, 2020 at 9:00am (MST) and ending November 20, 2020 at 4:00pm (MST). All online entries must be received by November 20, 2020 at 4:00pm (MST).
4. How to Enter: The Grand Opening Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w0e9z2. The entry must fulfill all Grand Opening Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Laurie MacBrown Photography. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Laurie MacBrown Photography.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Grand Opening Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive a voucher for a makeover and studio portrait session to take place in January, 2021 (value $2380) and a set of bracelets from NV Fashions (value $50) and a gift card for Weeds Cafe (value $25). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. A number of runner-up prizes will also be awarded at the discretion of Laurie MacBrown Photography in the form of a voucher towards photography services and products valued at $500. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Laurie MacBrown Photography. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Laurie MacBrown Photography’s discretion. The prize is transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Laurie MacBrown Photography to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of [your company name]. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Laurie MacBrown Photography shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Grand Opening Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Laurie MacBrown Photography‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Grand Opening Giveaway, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Laurie MacBrown Photography, anyone acting on behalf of Laurie MacBrown Photography, and Laurie MacBrown Photography’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, provincialments about the Grand Opening Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Laurie MacBrown Photography. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Laurie MacBrown Photography from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Laurie MacBrown Photography may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Laurie MacBrown Photography reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Grand Opening Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Laurie MacBrown Photography’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Grand Opening Giveaway. In such case, Laurie MacBrown Photography may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Laurie MacBrown Photography. Laurie MacBrown Photography reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Grand Opening Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Laurie MacBrown Photography has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Grand Opening Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Grand Opening Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Grand Opening Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Laurie MacBrown Photography reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Laurie MacBrown Photography and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Grand Opening Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Grand Opening Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Alberta, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Grand Opening Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Grand Opening Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alberta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Grand Opening Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Laurie MacBrown Photography PO Box 75059 Cambrian Calgary, AB T2K6J8 Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2020 (MST).
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Grand Opening Giveaway is Laurie MacBrown Photography PO Box 75059 Cambrian Calgary, AB T2K6J8
15. The Grand Opening Giveaway hosted by Laurie MacBrown Photography is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.